Thursday, June 21, 2012

You Don't Need A Mirror To Know You Look Good

If you haven't been to FaMESHed this month, you need to goooo!

Style - You Don't Need A Mirror To Know You Look Good


JANE has some cute dresses at FaMESHed for June, like this Mary Ellen dress! It's simple and classic. And yes, this is my 2nd JANE post this week. Y que? :-p

The Fairy Tales event opens on Friday, and from what I can tell, it's going to be a lot of fun shopping! I'm wearing the Princess hair from Wasabi Pills for the event and even though I'm not really a short hair kind of girl, I love it! It reminds me of how my hair was cut back when I was around 21. Cute!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Cupid by Aura
* Glamover in Pink Gloss by Adam n Eve added
Hair: Princess in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills [Fairy Tales 2012]
Dress: Mary Ellen in Classic by JANE [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Alex in Patent White by G Field
Accessories:
* Lealao pendant by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Clover Dining Nook by Second Spaces
Beatrice House by Funky Junk
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment