Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hey baby, what's your sign?

Zodiac is coming! Brought to you by The Hottie Cooterati Experience, Zodiac is a monthly themed event [and that means discounts for you!] and starts with a roar with my favorite sign [because it's my sign!] - LEO!

Style - Hey baby, what's your sign?


Elymode made the Leoness mesh skirt for the event and it's really cute! Now I am usually a medium in standard sizing, but I found the medium too big in this skirt, so I'm wearing a small. If you're a little more on the curvy side, try this skirt on. I think you'll find that it's a more generous in the hips than some that are out there.

Glitterati has the Wild pack of poses for Zodiac, and I really like them. But I'm a bit of a pose whore [about 10,000 poses currently take up space in my inventory - possibly more] so I'm ALWAYS happy to add more to the bunch!

Zodiac opens tomorrow, July 23rd [the start of the Leo cycle!] and runs until August 17th. I'll have the SLurl later when I'm allowed to give it out!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grace by Aura [50% off!]
Hair: Kara in Sahara w/Roots by Truth [New!]
Top: Drifter in Ochre by JANE
Skirt: Leoness in Blue/Green by Elymode [Zodiac]
Shoes: Aussie Thongs in Orange by SLink
* Rigged Mesh Bare feet required
Accessories:
* Mesh Eyelids & Lashes by SLink
* Indra Stacked Bangles by Zaara
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Butterflies by Funky Junk
Pose by Glitterati [Zodiac]


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging my skirt, the look you put together is adorable and fun! It's also great to get feedback about sizing, thank you; I'm glad you found the small a good fit. (and you're right, I definitely try to accommodate curves!)
    <3 ely

    ReplyDelete