Thursday, August 30, 2012

Paperwork Builds

William Weaver has been a Flickr contact of mine for a while. I'll admit, I'm probably the worst Flickr contact ever because I kinda suck at commenting, but I do try to keep up as best I can. He's kind enough to favorite some of my pictures on occasion, and I always try to keep up with those who are nice enough to like what I do.

Last night I was doing my last "web round" before bed and noticed on Flickr that he had a link to his marketplace store - Paperwork. AND he had some really cool photo skyboxes! Not only are they cool, but they're FREE. I got them all and today got to play with them.

These shots are totally raw except for cropping, rounding the corners [don't sue me, Apple], and adding my signature. The lighting is all done within SL with the help of the builds.

Style - Paperwork Builds-3

Style - Paperwork Builds-2

Style - Paperwork Builds-1


My computer is not the best or anything, but as you can see, the skyboxes make it really easy to take some great shots! And it's really funny because the builds themselves, just in the regular light, don't look like much of anything really. But if you download the Windlight setting William has offered on the marketplace pages, all you have to do is use that setting, turn on shadows and local lights, and boom! Instapretty! On that last shot, I used the mirror water, put the build just under the water, and used one of the Windlight settings provided in Firestorm. I think it turned out nicely!

Check out Paperwork and get your free cool builds today!

No comments:

Post a Comment