Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Autumn Time

I just love autumn as a season. Football games, marching band contests, lots of pretty falling leaves and pumpkins, and of course pulling out the jeans and sweaters! Of course, in my neck of the woods, we're usually still wearing shorts until Thanksgiving, but in SL, it's definitely time to start pulling out the cooler weather clothes!

Style - Autumn Time


Coldlogic just released a whole bunch of new items, and I fell in deep love with the Shereda top! A lovely cropped sweater over a pretty cowl necked shirt? Oh, yes PLEASE! I never want to take it off!

At FaMESHed this month, Auxiliary released their new Skinny jeans. I'll admit, I'm not a huge fan of skinny jeans, but these are just fabulous! They're low rise and make your booty just look amazing. And while you're picking these up at FaMESHed, be sure to grab the Noriko hair from Wasabi Pills. I'm not a short hair kind of girl normally, but this hair is so adorable, I can't seem to take it off!

I guess it's time to stop looking pretty and start doing some autumn landscaping. Hey, while I have you here - Where are the best places to get autumn trees and other outdoor decor? Leave a comment or IM me! :)

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Cupid by Aura
Hair: Noriko in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Top: Shareda in Blush by coldLogic
Jeans: Skinny Jeans in Ink by Auxiliary [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Pimp Your Pumps Buckle Flats by GOS
Rings: Stacked Rings in Pink by Stellar
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Collabor88]

Heritage House by Funky Junk [Not available quite yet]

Furniture came from the following stores:

What Next
Cheeky Pea
Tatty Soup
LISP Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment