Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mr. Truth!

In the spring of 2009, I had the opportunity to meet Truth Hawks at a party. I didn't know much about him aside from the fact that he made clothes and shoes and hair. Somehow over the years, we managed to become friends. He's been incredibly kind to me, even when he had every right to tell me to get bent. :-p

Today is his RL birthday! Although we don't chat as much as we used to, I absolutely could not let the day go by without wishing him a happy birthday AND wearing what is probably my most favorite Truth hair ever! His adorable partner, Kaelyn, has been a machine the past couple of weeks taking tons of pictures and collecting birthday messages for him. You can see them all in this Flickr set!

Happy birthday, Stinky! I'd make you a cake but I'd probably end up putting meat in it. :-p

Happy Birthday, Mr. Truth!



In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Fawn by Aura
Hair: Lanie in Latte by Truth [Happy birthday!!]
Top: Lyn Cardigan in Sandal by Celoe
Jeans: Lou Lou by Mon Tissu
Boots: Stagioni in Sand by Maitreya
Accessories:
* Glitter Nails by Izzie's
* Stacked Rings in Pink by Stellar
Posing on the Lazy Stump in Pink by !Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment