Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'll make the sacrifice.

My husband and I have been married for almost a year, and in that time, he's totally spoiled me. But, I guess those days are over because when I asked him what we were having for dinner, he sheepishly said, "We better just have ramen." Ramen??

Style - I'll make the sacrifice - 1


Well, turns out? He discovered FATEwear tonight.

Of course, looking at him in his new Willard suit... Mmm. Yeah. I'll make the sacrifice and eat the ramen.

Style - I'll make the sacrifice - 2


In This Post:

On me:


Skin: Kumi in Blue by Pink Fuel
Hair: Froukje in Mahogany by Truth
Dress: You and Me in Skyblue by U.F.O [Collabor88]
Boots: Ameila Aviator by GOS
Accessories:
* Stacked Rings by Stellar
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Pearl Earrings by Yummy [Collabor88]
* Glitter nails by Izzie's
Pose by aDORKable Poses


On Aldwyn:

Skin: Crow by Nivaro
Hair: Jackson by Exile
Suit: Willard by FATEwear

Couples pose by Exposeur [Zodiac]

Heritage House by Funky Junk
Beatrice Kitchen by Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment