Thursday, September 13, 2012

Inspired

Are you ever just totally inspired by another blogger? I am, frequently! I saw a very cute dress that Rylan was wearing in a post, and I WANTED it so much! The store, La Penderie de Nicole, is a totally new-to-me store, but one I'm definitely going to be returning to. Especially if they keep making cute little dresses like this one! Thanks, Ry, for helping me find a new store and inspiring me to look more fashionable! ♥

Style - Inspired


In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Kumi Lip Glaze in Plush added
Hair: Noriko in Chocolate by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Dress: My Little Tweed Dress by La Penderie de Nicole
Socks: Overknee socks by Izzie's
Shoes: Alex in Black by G Field
Accessories:
* Falling Leaves bracelet by Earthstones
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
* Sleek glasses by PrimOptic
Pose by Status


No comments:

Post a Comment