Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh My NOLA

I've been to Louisiana several times, but I've never made it as far as New Orleans. Luckily Barnesworth Anubis brought a little piece of New Orleans to us for Collabor88 with his New Orleans Studio skybox!

Style - Oh my NOLA


I'm still rolling around in fantastic new releases from Coldlogic. The Keach sweater dress is just so awesome. It looks like something I'd wear all winter long because I'm usually freezing to death.

Pink Fuel finally released the Kumi skin last night! I had to rush right over to grab a demo and then go right back to buy it! I'm in love with it, so expect to see me in it a LOT.

Gotta go do more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Dual Smokey by Pink Fuel
Hair: Tendency, HUD 03 by Magika
Dress: Keach in Navy by Coldlogic
Socks: Timeless Kneesocks by Kyoot [Collabor88]
Boots: Jude in Ebon by Ingenue
Bag: Tiny Tote in Smog by Auxiliary [Collabor88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses
New Orleans Studio by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]


No comments:

Post a Comment