Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm talking loud, not saying much.

Happy Saturday, everyone! Ooh, there's so much new, let's hurry and get started!

Style - I'm talking loud, not saying much


Collabor88 starts tomorrow, and check out the Davenport mesh tops from The Sea Hole! The theme for this month's event is Pink Flamingos. "Pink Flamingos" - A colorcentric Theme summed up in the non mainstream cinematic expoits of John waters, Plastic kitschyness and General Deviance. It's going to be FUN!

Mr. Truth put out new hair last night, and I am totally in love with the new Mayim updo! Have you checked out Truth's new color fades pack? I'm very into the whole idea of dip dyed hair or colorful pieces [having made part of my RL hair pink recently!] so the new colors make me very happy!

And last but not least, the new Equestrian boots at Gos are just so...well, no words! I just can't stop looking at my feet! Long and lean boots with a lovely stiletto heel? I can't think of anything better for my feet this season! As most of you know, Gospel's dear kitty was recently in an accident and after receiving so much support, the very classy Mr. Voom has decided to raise money for the PDSA - The People's Dispensary for Sick Animals - by creating a special edition of each new release. You can read all about it on his blog. :)

Do you want to shop yet? C'mon, let's go!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Opal by Pink Fuel
Hair: Mayim in Frappuccino by Truth
Top: Davenport in Die Job by The Sea Hole [Collabor88]
Jeans: Lou Lou in Original by Mon Tissu
Boots: Equestrian by Gos
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment