Sunday, October 7, 2012

Just Take My Hand

Just a few more hours until the October round of Collabor88 starts! C'mon, take my hand. I'll drag you there!

Style - Just Take My Hand


Ur.Favorite.One has just the cutest things for C88 this round! The Flamingos Day cardigans and Flamingos panskirts are just fab! The cardigans have that vintage look that I just adore, and the skirts are very cute! I will say that I would like the alpha for the cardigans to be just a little longer on my arms because in certain poses my skin pokes out, but I'll mod an alpha at some point.

Yummy has a Plastic Charm Necklace for C88 that is just soooo much like the ones from the 80s!! Did you all have them? I collected charms like crazy back then. I'm just thrilled with this necklace!

If you haven't been out to see Cica Ghost's Black and White World, you need to go! I went out there last night and it was amazing! I plan on visiting often!

Wow. Okay, this post was brought to you by the letter C, the number 88, and exclamation points.

!!!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Kumi in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Top: Flamingos Day in Grandma by Ur.Favorite.One [C88]
Bottom: Flamingos Panskirt by Ur.Favorite.One [C88]
Plastic Charm Necklace by Yummy [C88]
Metallic Gradient Nails by Izzie's
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at Cica Ghost's Black and White World

No comments:

Post a Comment