Monday, October 1, 2012

Oh, I think they do make passes.

I love wearing glasses. In my physical world, I wear contacts almost every day because they're easy, but in SL, I just adore wearing all kinds of glasses. And I think I actually squealed a little when I put on the new Softpaw glasses from Krystal today. They're just too cute!

Style - Oh, I think they do make passes.


The glasses are just so sweet and delicate with the tiny little color-change gems and scroll work! I love when people put such fine detailing into things, and these definitely don't disappoint. Even the ear pieces are detailed! Love love love.

FaMESHed started today, and look at how adorable the new Izumi pigtails from Wasabi Pills are! I'm totally in love with this hair, even if it does make me look a little young. The hair is only partially rigged mesh. The bangs are not rigged, so you can edit and move them around if you need to. I didn't need to, it fit perfectly out of the box!

Although you can't see my entire pose, it comes from Status, and Status is 2 years old today! Happy store birthday, Gidge!! :)

Okay, enough. It's time to shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Soft Grey by Pink Fuel
Hair: Izumi in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Eyes: Utopia in Dark Cerulean by IKON
Lashes: NoAlpha N06 by Miamai [Sale going on!]
Glasses: Softpaw in Gold by Krystal
Top: Cook in Blue by coldLogic
Pose by Status

No comments:

Post a Comment