Sunday, October 21, 2012

Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o'clock is a scoundrel.

I'm a night owl. I always have been, and I think always will be. The funny part is that I'm kind of night blind and I don't go out at night a lot. I save my early evening wanderings for SL.

Style - Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o'clock is a scoundrel.


Stellar has come out with some great new items! The Corduroy mini skirts are just fantastic! I have been waiting for new mesh mini skirts and these fit the bill! There are matching Turtlenecks as well! The turtlenecks are a mix of texture and mesh pieces, so you don't need to worry about sizes. If you're in the Stellar VIP group, there is a free Halloween corduroy skirt waiting for you at the store!

Truth released new hair this weekend, and how amazing is the Dawson ponytail?? I'm still all kinds of excited about his new color fades, so I'm wearing this in Barbie, a mix of blonde and pink. Cute!

FAIR just opened this weekend, and the Joy skin from Lara Hurley is a total win! I've never actually worn one of her skins before [that I can remember], so this was a real joy to try on. I'm a fan now!

As much as I love the night, the morning has me working hard, so I'm off to bed.

In This Post:

Skin: Joy in Red Wine by Lara Hurley [FAIR]
Hair: Dawson in Barbie by Truth
Top: Turtleneck in Eggplant by Stellar
Skirt: Corduroy Mini Skirt in Eggplant by Stellar
Tights: Basic Tights in Wine by G Field
Boots: Equestrian by Gos
Accessories:
* Coffee Bean Earrings by Izzie's [FAIR]
* Metallic Gradient Nails by Izzie's
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Cinema]

2 comments:

  1. You are really starting to branch out in your skins. I love to see that! Skin addiction is a personal weakness of mine. Lara Hurley skins are my "go To" skin and the ones I end up wearing the most. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so pretty! I admit, I'm not much of a skin addict as a lot of my friends are. I find what I like and that's it for ages! LOL I need to try many more skins!

    ReplyDelete