Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's More Than A Touch Or A Word We Say

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! And speaking of fabulous...

Style - It's more than a touch or a word we say


My friend Caelan Hancroft opened her new jewelry store, Cae, this weekend! Look how pretty her Entangled set is! Choker, ring, earrings, cuff - all beautiful! I can't wait to see what else Cae is going to have in store for us in the future!

And you know a weekend isn't complete until Truth releases pretties for us! I'm wearing Adeline and I'm sooo into braids lately, so I jumped for joy when I saw this hair style!

Happy shopping, y'all!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Retro added
Utopia Eyes in Light Cerulean by IKON
Hair: Adeline in Latte by Truth
Dress: Liz in white by Rebel Hope
Jewelry: Entangled set by Cae
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment