Saturday, December 1, 2012

Buffalo Gals, Won't You Come Out Tonight?

I'm watching "It's A Wonderful Life" right now and the song "Buffalo Gals" will be in my head for days! But I had to show you guys some newness from this month's FaMESHed!

Style - Buffalo Gals, Won't You Come Out Tonight?


Pink Outfitters brings us the Tori Bodycon dresses this month. It's a simple dress, which you all know I adore, with a nice little belt. You could, of course, wear it without the belt, or if you have another one that fits over the dress, that would work, too! The thing I love about classic dresses is that you can dress them up or down in so many ways!

And oh my GOD, look at the Fufu Bag from Maxi Gossamer! I seriously squealed when I saw these purses because I have a total love of sparkly, pretty, party purses! I'm carrying the silver shimmer one, but the combo pack comes with black feather as well. Also, you have the option to carry it in your hand or on your shoulder.

As I was walking down the street, down the street, down the street...

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Blue by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Affection added
Hair: Froukje in Latte by Truth
Dress: Tori Bodycon by Pink Outfitters [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Lea in Silver Glitter by Decoy
Bag: Fufu Bag - Madame Mimi by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Necklace: Christmas Tree by Perception [Advent Calendar #1]
Pose: Clever Pack by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]

No comments:

Post a Comment