Wednesday, January 16, 2013

She Refused To Be Bored Chiefly Because She Wasn't Boring

One of my pet peeves is when someone says they're bored a lot. Really? With everything that's going on in the world, you're constantly bored? What the heck is wrong with you?? How can you be bored?? Well, there's no WAY you can be bored today because Coldlogic just released new clothes!

Style - She Refused To Be Bored Chiefly Because She Wasn't Boring


The Lovern dress is totally a love for me! I love how it's the perfect blend of fancy and casual. I paired it up with the new Hill mesh leggings. These leggings are very awesome in that they come with 3 different cuffs so you can wear with different shoes. I'm wearing them in cuff #3, which is about mid-calf. I did have to do some minor editing to my leg warmers from G Field to fit the leg over the legging, but truly, they were very small edits. They also come with leggings for dresses that are much slimmer on the hips. Don't get scared like I did when you try on your regular size and find that you're muffin topping like crazy!

Time to do more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #11 by Belleza
* Strong Gloss Lips #3 added
Hair: Lumi 2 in Rye by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Lovern in Blue by coldLogic
Leggings: Hill in Grey by coldLogic
Leg Warmers For Heels by G Field
Shoes: Alex in Gray by G Field
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose by Status [New!]

No comments:

Post a Comment