Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Friends Are Mean!

I'm not saying how they're mean, but they are. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID. :-p

Style - My Friends Are Mean


Yesterday I saw this super cute purse called Cat's In The Bag and I had to run right out to Remarkable Oblivion to pick it up! It's different than most of the purses I carry, but that's what I love about it! There were some really cool rings out at the store too, so I know I'll be back.

While I was out there, a girl was in the store with this hair. I loved it! I had to snap a pic of her and ask my Plurk buddies where I could find it. This led to them being VERY MEAN to me!! But whatever, because they did tell me to go to Ploom where I found the Mile High Pony. I think it's adorable! I love big hair and always will. :)

Kitty and I are going to shop!

[PS: My friends are actually awesome. I'm just teasing them like they teased me. :)]

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #6 by Belleza
* Pale Matte Lips #1 added
Hair: Mile High Pony by Ploom
Top: Olga Sweatshirt Dress by Tee*fy [FaMESHed]
Tights: Plain Black by Tres Blah
Boots: Sugarskull by Lasstiude & Ennui
Bag: Cat's In The Bag by Remarkable Oblivion
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment