Monday, March 11, 2013

Could I Take The Bullet

I spent Saturday afternoon reading a free novel on my Kindle and the main girl in the book was a this rich girl who had some of the most amazing outfits. Later I found out the author is big into Polyvore, which explains it. But in the book, this beautiful girl with the amazing outfits has to face kidnapping and being put into hiding. As I was getting my outfit together, I kept thinking about her. I think she would have liked this. Hopefully you do, too!

Style - Could I Take The Bullet


In This Post:

Skin: Ava #0 by Belleza
Hair: Tristana in Swedish by Truth
Dress: Elle in Foil by Pink Outfitters [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Angelina Peeptoe by Gos Boutique
Satin Clutch by COCO
Ring & Earrings: Bejeweled by Cae [FaMESHed]
Bangles: Copacetic Tallulah by Maxi Gossamer [Collabor88]
Pose by Status
Ka'u Beach Skybox by Trompe Loeil


PS: If you're interested in the book, it's Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd. It's a teen book, and NOT the best thing you'll ever read, but it kept me entertained for a few hours on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment