Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thin line between dreams and memories

I'll admit, I am a home decorating junkie! I pick up so much home and garden stuff, it is probably the biggest folder in my entire inventory, and that's really saying something if you've ever seen my inventory. Collabor88 gave me another H&G fix this month because there are some cute cute things for all your decorating needs.

Style - Thin line between dreams and memories


In This Post:

Skin: Ava #10 by Belleza
Hair: Megan in Frosted Pink by LaViere [Collabor88]
Top: Elyse Wrapped Tucked Tank by Tee*fy [Collabor88]
Skirt: Estelle Fluffy Skirt by Tee*fy [Collabor88]
Mesh bare feet by Gos Boutique
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Tiffany Bedroom Set by Pilot [Collabor88]
Charlotte Home Set by LISP Bazaar [Collabor88]
Small Jar Chandelier by Trompe Loeil [Collabor88]
Bernie Easel by LISP Bazaar
Little Wall of Quilt by Tatty Soup
Books & Letter by Zigana [It's actually the box their items come in but it just fit so well, I had to use it!]
Haight Apartment Skybox by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment