Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Trails

This is kind of a sad post for me today! This is my last post as an official Collabor88 blogger.

Style - Happy Trails


I have been with Collabor88 as a blogger since the very very beginning when there were just 8 of us. It has been an AMAZING journey and I am so thrilled to have been part of it. But as a blogger, sometimes you have to ask yourself if you're really doing justice to the wonderful creators who take part in the event every month. My answer was, unfortunately, no. As much as I absolutely adore the event, I feel like it's time for me to go so someone new can take my place and have as much fun with it as I did!

I wanted to say a huge huge thank you to Drinkenstein Sorbet for starting such a fantastic event, and wish her well as she ends her SL business to go on some RL adventures. And also, a HUGE thank you to all the awesome Collabor88 creators who have allowed me to blog them every month for the past two years. You guys make SL beautiful. ♥

Of course, I'll still be blogging Collabor88 on my own because, duh, I'll always want to shop there! :)

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
Hair: Sugar Kisses in Snow by Clawtooth [Collabor88]
Top: Lucy in Ivory by G Field
Skirt: Horizon Mini in Robins Egg by BOOM [Collabor88]
Shoes: Billie Patent Heels by ISON [Collabor88]
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose: All Cloudy Stories rain by Flowey [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment