Friday, June 7, 2013

Betty Lou Got A New Pair Of Shoes

Did you ever see the movie Eddie and The Cruisers? There's a song in it called "Betty Lou Got A New Pair of Shoes" and whenever I get a cute pair of shoes, I always sing it to myself. Betty Lou wah-ooh-wah-ooh-wah-ooh....

Ahem.

Hey, Collabor88 starts tomorrow!

Style - Betty Lou Got A New Pair Of Shoes


Ingenue made some cuteee new shoes called Lydia for Collabor88! Pretty little slingbacks with a peeptoe and a bow. Yes, ma'am! Perfect summer shoes! They are add-on shoes for the SLink medium feet.

If you don't have the SLink feet...well, you might want to get some because more and more add-on shoes are being made for them, and you don't want to miss out! Not to mention there are lots of people making nail polishes! [Cough cough...not that I'm plugging my little polishes or anything.] And if you're a skin maker and you haven't made appliers yet, you REALLLLLY might want to hurry up and start making them. I know I won't even bother with a skin now if it doesn't have appliers for the hands and feet.

Happy shopping, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu by Glam Affair [The Arcade]
Shoes: Lydia in Electric Blue by Ingenue [Collabor88]
* Medium mesh feet by SLink required
Pose by !bang
South Beach Penthouse skybox by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

1 comment:

  1. I see every Linden I have in my account is gonna be spent on add on shoes! Try the Belgravia pumps. You won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete