Thursday, July 11, 2013

Berry's Meme - Meet My Friend!

When Berry made her Meet My Friend meme, my first thought was to do it with my best friend. But then I thought, well that's highly expected, now isn't it? Over the past 3 years, I've shied away from making too many new friends and have stuck with the same few people. Back in January, a blogger named Kirsten Corleone added me to Plurk, but either she wasn't using it much, or I wasn't paying attention, because I didn't really notice her until last month. But let me tell you something - I'm glad I did because she has become one of my favorite people in SL, and I knew she was the one that I should do the meme with.

Style - Meet My Friend


I'm deviating away from the meme slightly because while I did ask her questions, I've always found that you get to know a person better when you're just talking. And oh, did we talk last night! But most of what we talked about needs to stay off the record because it was just us getting to know each other more. I'm sure you all understand. ;)

What I discovered about Kirsten is that she's awesomely sweet. She's a lover of pink. She has more jewelry than you can shake a stick at and is now my new go-to person for when I need to find just the right accessory for an outfit. Although she's been in Second Life for many years, she still loves it and we both still make noob mistakes all of the time. She's deeply dedicated to her partner in a way that makes you think, "Awww!" and not "Ughhh."

The best thing that I discovered about Kirsten is that she's someone I feel really comfortable around, and as most people know, that's not something that happens a lot for me. I'm very glad Plurk allowed me to meet her, and I'm very happy that this meme allowed me to know her better.

Double Friends



Thanks for doing this with me, Kirsten!

You can see Kirsten's love for fashion and jewelry on her blog, Kirstentacular!

In This Post:

On Me:

Skin: Lulu 01 by Glam Affair
Hair: Candy in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Eyes: Vanity in Clarity by IKON
Mesh Hands by SLink
Dress: Odette in Blooming by Tee*fy
Shoes: Eva Slingbacks by Gos Boutique [FaMESHed]
Jewelry: Milu set by Donna Flora

On Kirsten:

Skin: Lulu 02 A by Glam Affair
Hair: Ange in Cat's Eye by D!va [Collabor88]
Eyes: Vanity in Azure by IKON
Eyelashes -38- Classy by Redgrave
Dress: Frilly Dress in Rosey by Tres Blah [Collabor88]
Shoes: Alex in Metallic Pink Gold by G Field
Bracelet: Cheri Amour by Chop Zuey
Ring: Bonbon in Gold by LaGyo
Jewelry: Lisa Earring In Peach Flowers & Yellow Diamonds by Virtual Impressions
Fingernails: V5 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails by Jamman

First Pose by Focus Poses
I forgot to get the name of the 2nd pose!

1 comment:

  1. ok you guys look totally adorable but you should have shared all the gossip chatter with us. :P Next time! <3

    ReplyDelete