Thursday, July 25, 2013

Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days Of Summer

So Mr. Zanzibar and I are fully enjoying our vacation time right now at our new vacation home. The best part about it is that I can wake up and immediately run down to the beach! So it's a good thing that the Boats & Bikinis Expo is starting because I'm going to need lots of swimwear!

Style - Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days Of Summer


The Thulu Cookini bikini from :{MV}: looks simple, but it's really a fun piece because of all the tentacles on it! If I wear to turn around, you could see that the tentacles go down over my butt, too! I hope I don't scare any sea life away! It's a mesh bikini, but I didn't even need an alpha layer to wear it, although it is included.

The Boats & Bikinis Expo is brought to you by Oceania Events and opens today, July 25th, at 3pm SLT. Have fun shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 03 A by Glam Affair [The Boutique]
Hair: Wanda in Lightblondes01 by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Bikini: Thulu Cookini by :{MV}: [Boats & Bikinis]
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment