Monday, July 22, 2013

Vacationer

So my dear husband decided that it was time we got ourselves a nice beachy vacation home. After all, there's less than two months of summertime left, and it's definitely time to soak in the sun while lying on the beach! Only two of my suitcases have arrived. I'm waiting for Aldwyn to hurry up and bring me the other fourteen. What? A girl needs her things.

Style - Vacationer


Speaking of things that you need, have you been to the Food Fair yet? If not, you need to go! You especially need to go so you can pick up the Fortune Cookie bag from Adore & Abhor. It's just the cutest! Plus the strap can change to one of ten different fortunes! My strap today says "To go on a journey, you must first take a step." Isn't that the truth??

I think I see the rest of my suitcases arriving, so I'm going to unpack and you need to go shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya in 02 A by Glam Affair [The Boutique]
Hair & Hat: Siobhan in Beach Blond by Maitreya
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Nail Polish: Beach Tones by Hello Dave
Dress: Matthews in Sky by coldLogic
Shoes: Aussie Thongs in White by SLink
Fortune Cookie Bag by Adore & Abhor [Food Fair]
Glasses: Bella Peepers by Miel
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment