Friday, August 23, 2013

House Crossed Lovers

She was a half breed, inheriting her blonde beauty from her mother and her magical abilities from her father. He was a pure blood, meant from birth to marry another pure blood. She was from the house of the Lion. He was from the house of the Snake. They snuck out when they could to meet in the gardens, in the forest, wherever they could find some time alone. But their 7th year was almost at an end. What would happen next for these house crossed lovers?

Style - House Crossed Lovers



I've been a HUGE Harry Potter fan for years, and so when I saw that FATEplay was doing school uniforms? Well, like most of the grid, I almost wet my pants. I'm wearing the Jenny uniform in Gryffindor colors, and my friend Matthew is wearing the Henry uniform in Slytherin green. The uniforms come with several options for different looks, and also in grey or black. There is even a cloak! Oh, and a wand! The wand will even perform the Incendio spell. How cool is that??

Head on over to FATEplay to get your own uniform today!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sheer Gloss lips in Nude added
Mesh hands by SLink
Hair: Misty in Lightblondes01 by Truth
Uniform: Jenny in Black, Gryffindor colors by FATEplay
Shoes: PYP MaryJane Ballet Flats by Gos

On Matthew:

Uniform: Henry in Black, Slytherin colors by FATEplay

[And that's all I know because I forgot to tell him to give me a style card. Best. Blogger. Ever.
Thank you for posing with me, Matt!! Sorry I made you shrink to half your size.]

Lucky pose by !bang
Godswood Garden skybox by Trompe Loeil


No comments:

Post a Comment