Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'll Save Myself

The Poser Pavilion [SLurl to come later] starts tomorrow, August 25th! The theme is Area 51, matching with this month's The Garden theme. It's looking to be a good one!!

Style - I'll Save Myself


Pretense has this awesome Area 51 pose box for the Pavilion this round, and it's really cool! Gidge and Cajsa collaborated on this item so what you get are awesome poses in an awesome projector box. The box comes in a few colors, and when you turn on your shadows and local lights, the box really pops to life!

Btw, did you know that Zaara is having a sale?? Yes ma'am, a 50% off sale! As soon as I heard, I ran on down there and picked up the Ashima blouse because I've had my eye on it for a while! The Atiriya jewelry I already had, because duh, it's gorgeous.

Have a fantastic shopping weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Genesis by Truth
Mesh Lids and Mesh hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Top: Ashima in Ocean by Zaara [Sale!]
Necklace: Atiriya in Aquamarine-Silver by Zaara [Sale!]
Bracelet: Millie Rose Cuff by Noodles
Area 51 Pose Box by Pretense [Poser Pavilion]

No comments:

Post a Comment