Sunday, August 18, 2013

The White Swan Steps Out

Last night, my lovely family threw me a birthday party! I wore a "vintage" G Field dress that some said reminded them of the White Swan. Luckily for me, Gos Boutique released the new Paris Peeptoes just in time for me to go to the party!

Style - The White Swan Steps Out


These shoes are just perfect for almost any look - simple or fancy or casual or sexy! My favorite thing is that the peeptoe cut-out is a heart! So sweet! I'm wearing them in satin, and they also come in shiny patent. They come in several colors, and of course with the Gos Boutique OneTime HUD, you have hundreds of your favorite skins to choose from so tinting to your skin is a super breeze!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya 06 by Glam Affair
Mesh hands by SLink
Fingernail Polish by Hello Dave
Dress: Stella in White by G Field
Shoes: Paris Peeptoe in White Satin by Gos Boutique
Pose by Infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment