Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Song of the Woods

I went to The Seasons Story today and simply fell in love with the Kalli2 hair from D!va! I had told myself that my next blog post would not take place in our autumn woods, but well... rules are made to be broken at times, am I right?

Style - Song of the Woods


D!va seriously does the best messy hair. All the cute little wispies and the messy side braid combined with the awesome leaves and fruit band makes this just the most awesome frolic-in-the-leaves hair style ever! You also have the option of turning off the fruit on the band, or hiding the band altogether so you can wear this hair any time of the year.

If you haven't hit up FaMESHed yet, you need to because Emery has these awesome Mykonos pleated long skirts available. I'm not always huge into maxi skirts, but I feel like this one works really well with this time of the year because while the skirt is sheer, there is good coverage up at the top.

I have more dancing in the leaves to do, and you need to go shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Baby Pink sheer gloss added
Mesh Hands and Feet by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Hair: Kalli2 in Moonstone by D!va [The Seasons Story]
Top: Elyse in Creme by Tee*fy
Skirt: Mykonos in Tanager by Emery [FaMESHed]
Jewelry: Falling Leaves by Earthstones
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment