Sunday, November 24, 2013

After All This Time?

So I'll admit it. I'm probably the least "geeky" or "nerdy" out of my group of friends. I don't know anything about Doctor Who aside from what I've learned by osmosis. I don't care about Star Wars or Star Trek. I don't even care about having the latest and greatest gadgets and until recently, I've been using a super super out of date iPhone that wouldn't even let me Instagram!

But, I do adore my geeky friends because they teach me things daily, and I absolutely love the things that are out at the Geeks n Nerds Fair!

Style - After All This Time?


FATEplay has some fantastic Doctor Who themed outfits for the fair, and even though I had to Google it to see who Billie was, I do know that I love her outfit! Jeans, a great tee, and an awesome jacket? What's not to love? I'm wearing it in the Original color, but you can also have it in Dark and Autumn, and of course all the pieces mix & match. You will definitely mix the jacket and jeans in with your wardrobe, I can tell you that!

!bang is also out at the Geeks n Nerds Fair with a Geek Speak gacha! These are wearable frames that say various geeky things. Of course, being the book lover that I am, and will always be, this one spoke right to my heart! ♥

The Geeks n Nerds Fair is going on now until December 8th. See ya there, nerds! :)

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Arianna 2 by Truth
Mesh hands by SLink
Rich Reds nail polish by Hello Dave
Outfit: Billie in Original by FATEplay [Geeks n Nerds Fair]
Shoes: Bolts Sneakers by HOC
Geek Speak - Book Lover Frame by !bang [Geeks n Nerds Fair]
Always sign by Hopscotch
Various books by Mudhoney, Floorplan, Lame, Cheeky Pea, Second Spaces, Aria, Art Dummy
Mansfield Converted Barn by Barnesworth Anubis

No comments:

Post a Comment