Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I'm Bound To Thank You For It

A man sees a young guy standing near a dog on the street. "Does your dog bite?" he asks the guy. "No, my dog doesn't bite," the young man replies. So the man reaches down to pet the dog and the dog bites his hand. "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!" the man exclaims. The young guy says, "My dog doesn't bite, sir, but that's not my dog."

Oh. Blog!

Style - I'm bound to thank you for it-1

Style - I'm bound to thank you for it-2



Bubblegum Alley is a new event for kids and families and it's very cute! I picked up some great home decor there from Pixel Fusion and new-to-me store Noble. I'm always thrilled to find new-to-me stores, and this event was full of them! This round of Bubblegum Alley runs until the 26th, so hop on over and check it out!

Fri.day released some fantastic boots for Shoetopia. The River.Boots are lace-ups with a great wedge. They come in several colors, and if you buy the Dotty color at the event, 100% of the money goes to Soles4Souls.

Have fun!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
*Sweet Red Sheer Gloss added
Hair: Aria by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Rich Red nail polish by Hello Dave
Top: Olga Sweatshirt dress by Tee*fy
Tights: Woolen Tights in black by Stellar
Boots: River.Boots in Trail by fri.day [Shoetopia - Direct TP]
Necklace: Jewelled Peacock by Maxi Gossamer
Pose by Kirin

Family Tree Branch Picture Frames by Pixel Fusion [Bubblegum Alley]
Autumn Decor (Thankful garland, wreaths, etc) by Noble [Bubblegum Alley]
Cubby Armchair by What Next
Vintage Nightstand by Pilot [Modded. It's not actually that short.]



No comments:

Post a Comment