Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm The Mother Effin Snow Queen

So as you guys might have guessed, I am ALL about beautiful white gowns in the winter. When I was chatting with Evie from Evie's Closet about her new gown, the words "snow queen" and "Motherf---er" might have been said. I'm not saying which one of us said it, but ... you know.

But hello? Do I not look like a beautiful snow queen??

Style - I'm the mother effin snow queen


The Iseult gown is just beautiful. There are probably three designers on the grid that I feel do a really proper white for their gowns, and Evie is definitely one of them. Every detail is wonderful on this gown, from the textures to the bodice to the lace up arms. If you're looking for a winter wedding gown or just a winter formal, this is it!

I have to go prance around like the mothereffin' snow queen I am. Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Baby Pink sheer gloss added
Hair: Melita by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Gown: Iseult by Evie's Closet
Crown: Lyra Icicle by Evie's Closet
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment