Thursday, December 5, 2013

Snowflakes or Starflakes?

Where I'm from, we don't get a lot of snow. So when we DO get snow, it's magical to me! Especially if it happens at night, when you're just not sure if it's snow or stars coming down.

Style - Snowflakes or Starflakes?


Rebel Hope has a gorgeous new gown at FaMESHed! Brandi is a mermaid style strapless gown that will be a huge hit at any fancy holiday party this season. And let me tell you, this dress gives you all KINDS of curves! My hips have never looked so full!

But um, I'm pretty cold now, so I think it's time to run inside and cover up!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Fernanda by Truth [Group gift!]
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Dress: Brandi in Platinum by Rebel Hope [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Noella in Silver by Ingenue [The Arcade]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment