Monday, January 6, 2014

Breathing My Name With A Sigh

I still can't figure out if this photo makes me look sad, confused, or like I have a headache. You decide!

Style - Breathing My Name With A Sigh


I've been wearing nail polishes from Hello Dave quite a bit in the past few months. The polishes are always gorgeous and come in almost every color you can think of. The latest High Gloss release is fantastic! You know you need new colors for your SLink fingers and toes! Hello Dave is only on the Marketplace, so it's truly easy to shop for your goodies.

I wore some of the Ascend jewelry by Cae for FaMESHed in a previous post, but I didn't get to show off the ring, which is actually my favorite piece from the set. I just love rings, but so many don't resize right for the SLink hands, and Cae's rings always do. The jewelry comes with a HUD so you can change the metal and the jewel colors, and also resize.

Stay warm, y'all! ♥


In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Closed Eyelids by SLink
Mesh Hands by SLink
High Gloss 1 nail polish by Hello Dave
Hair: Ainsley by Truth
Top: Crewneck Sweater by Aphorism [The Mens Dept.]
R.Hand ring: Ascend by Cae [FaMESHed]
L.Hand ring: Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Necklace: Twin Hearts by Maxi Gossamer
Pose by Infiniti

No comments:

Post a Comment