Sunday, January 26, 2014

Eyes Open, Feet Steady

Enchantment is coming! The theme for this round is "Little Red Riding Hood" and Fri.day has made some great Hunter boots for it! And yes, I know I'm pretty early with this, but I just couldn't wait!

Style - Eyes Open, Feet Steady


I just love these! They really are a great casual boot, even if you're not hunting. They're not rigged, either, so you can modify them to be bigger or smaller to fit your avatar. There are five exclusive versions for Enchantment, and I just know you'll want every single one.

Enchantment starts on February 1st and has some awesome designers, so there will be something for everyone!

In This Post:

Mesh Hands by SLink
Bottoms: Seyfried Jeggings in Green by coldLogic
Boots: Hunter in Woods by fri.day [Enchantment - Feb 1st]
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment