Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Dreams Are Bursting At The Seams

Have you heard about The Surreal Complex yet? It's a fantastic event with themed areas: Art, Dreams, and Fairy Tales. Guess which part I got my dress from today?

Style - My Dreams Are Bursting At The Seams


I'm not particularly familiar with the brand Inara's, but look how pretty my Fairy Tale Princess gown is! This is actually from a gacha, and there are four colors you can get. I'm wearing the Belle one, which is fitting because Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite fairy tales ever!

Hopscotch is also at The Surreal Complex and I'm using the Catch Me A Star pose. This pose actually comes with a bunch of stars to wear, but I felt that they were a bit overpowering for this particular photo.

Have fun shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Esperanza by Truth
Mesh hands by SLink
Dress: Belle Fairy Tale Princess by Inara's [The Surreal Complex]
Pose: Catch Me A Star by Hopscotch [The Surreal Complex]

1 comment: