Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Can't nothing bring me down!

I'm so happy today! Not for any particular reason, I'm just happy! Unfortunately, my RL weather is not cooperating with my mood so I threw on some bright colors and decided to stand in the SL sunshine!

Style - Can't nothing bring me down!


Did you know that it's been TWO years since Coldlogic made its appearance on the grid? And to celebrate, they're having a 50% off sale!!! Also, there is a free gift and a photo contest going on! You can read allll about it right here on their blog. It's no secret that Coldlogic is probably just about my favorite clothing store on the grid, so I'm very happy to wish them a Happy 2 Year Anniversary!! ♥

I had coffee this morning for the first time in about 3 months, so I'm kind of jittery and I need to go dance it out! Have a great hump day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Electra by Truth [Collabor88]
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Top: Ainsley in Sunny by coldLogic [Sale!!]
Bottom: Jeans du copain by NuDoLu
Shoes: Cozy.Flats in Turquoise by fri.day
Tegan Sunglasses in Tiffany Blue by Noodles
Happy Ring in Cream by Caroline's Jewelry
Two Hearts necklace by Cae
Vintage Camera necklace by Yummy
Elizabeth pose by Elephante Poses [The Seraphim Social]


No comments:

Post a Comment