Sunday, March 23, 2014

Steppin' Out

Spring has finally finally arrived!! I couldn't be more excited because ugh, I hate winter so much. Well, okay, I think snow is pretty and all, but I love spring!

Style - Steppin' Out


Coldlogic welcomed spring with a big release this past week! I love a great halter, and the Pruitt one is super cute. But I definitely love the Jay pants! They are so cute and casual, and very perfect for spring!

A few weeks ago, my plurk friend Amaya of The Big O asked for some shoe inspiration. Well, you know me and shoes! I tossed a few pics at her of shoes I liked, and was pleasantly surprised when she actually made one of them! The LB heels are fun and ladylike, but also great for pairing with dresses or jeans or whatever you'd like. They are add-ons for the SLink medium feet, so don't cry if you go to get them and you can't wear them because you still have janky system feet.

I hope everyone had a great spring weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Sayaka3 by D!va
Mesh Hands & Feet by SLink
Top: Pruitt by coldLogic
Pants: Jay by coldLogic
Shoes: LB Heel by The Big O
Pose by !bang
Salcombe Gazebo by Cheeky Pea [FaMESHed]
Garden Paving Stones by What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment