Monday, March 31, 2014

This love in my heart, it's love for everyone.

Hello from the Bahamas! Like I mentioned in my last post, my family and I are having an island adventure this week. This place is gorgeous! You know what's also gorgeous? Stuff from FaMESHed and Fit For A Princess! Both events open tomorrow!

Style - This love in my heart, It's love for everyone


I squealed in delight when I saw Cae's new Duchess set for FFAP. The necklace is so so similar to a pendant my parents gave me on my 16th birthday. There is a matching ring, earrings, and a tiara in the set as well! You can change the color of the gems and metal with a nice little HUD, too.

I've never tried Milk hair before, despite the creator being a plurk buddy of mine for a while, but wow! What an introduction to the brand! The Girl About Town hair for FaMESHed is fantastic! I love big messy braids and this is just perfect! It also comes with a headband that you can put on or take off. Love!

Cracked Mirror is also at FaMESHed with an awesome Chevron dress. Being that it's warming up [and also because I'm on the beach!], I am definitely in need of lots of cute dresses. This one is perfect for night time on the beach!

Have a fantastic Monday, y'all!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly red sheer gloss added
Hair: Girl About Town by Milk [FaMESHed]
Mesh hands by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave
Dress: Chevron by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Jewelry: Duchess by Cae [Fit For A Princess]
Pose by Elephante Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment