Saturday, April 26, 2014

And I'm still getting to the good part!

Some days, you just need to be boho pretty out in nature!

Style - And I'm still getting to the good part!


Fission just released the new Set Free dress, and it's so cute! There is a serious lack of boho chic/hippie chic mesh clothing in SL, so I was super happy to get this dress. It's all kinds of my style!

Elephante Poses and YumYums have paired up for the Sweet Nothing pose pack at the Pose Fair. There are 8 lovely poses in the pack, and a dandelion prop! I turned the dandelion around in my hand so the fluff blew away from me.

I wore the Elyse hair by Truth in my post yesterday, but I had to wear it again today because it is so so me! I wear side braids quite a bit, and with the color change headband, I'm in heaven! I picked a daisy to attach to my headband for this picture, it doesn't come on the band.

Hopefully your weekend has been as nice as mine!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Elyse by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Dress: Set Free by Fission
Necklace: Daisy Chain by Maxi Gossamer
Sweet Nothing pose by Elephante Poses & YumYums [Pose Fair 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment