Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lighten Up The Atmosphere

Who loves new stuff? This girl! There's just something about opening up a new box of goodies that makes me happy. Let's check some stuff out!

Style - Lighten up the atmosphere-1


L.Warwick released her new Miranda wedges last night and they are awesome! If you don't use shadows, the texture reminds me of satin, but once you get your shadows on, they become glossy! The little white marks on the shoe in my photo are not painted onto the shoe, it's actually sunshine! These are for the high SLink feet.

FaMESHed and Collabor88 are fantastic this month!

Style - Lighten up the atmosphere-2


For FaMESHed, Cae has a jewelry set called Poise and I adore it. Dragonflies have always had a special meaning to me, so I can see myself wearing this set very very often. The gems and the metal both are color change via a nifty HUD.

Truth is out at Collabor88 this month with the April hair. Isn't it pretty?? The cute little bird barrette is detachable, and also color change through the hair color HUD.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: April by Truth [Collabor88]
Mesh feet by SLink
Top: Catlin by coldLogic
Shoes: Miranda by L.Warwick
Necklace: Poise by Cae [FaMESHed]
Waterfront Cottage by What Next [The Home Show]
Poses by oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment