Thursday, April 3, 2014

Some Beach, Somewhere

Our beach vacation is over and we're heading home today. I'm so going to miss this place! But at least I got in one more morning walk along the beach.

Style - Some Beach, Somewhere


Mutresse is at FaMESHed this month and I'm loving the Nadya tank top and Guzia shorts! The top comes in 2 options so that if you wear the shorts, the belt of the shorts won't clip the top, which is awesome. And like other Mutresse products, both items come with handy color change HUDs so you can customize your look.

Maxi Gossamer is also at FaMESHed and how beach perfect are the Bali Gypsy bare foot sandals and necklace, I ask you? I haven't put on shoes in at least 2 days because I just want my feet to be all jeweled up and pretty. You DO need the SLink flat bare feet for these, so if you're still in janky system feet, then your feet can't be as jeweled up and pretty as mine today.

I guess it's time to pack up and start heading home. If you're interested in your own awesome beach vacation on this beautiful little island, contact Vernice Burks or Mariah Urriah to set something up!

Beautiful Beach



In This Post:

Skin: Sora Flushed by Pink Fuel
Hair: Lagertha by Truth
Mesh hands and feet by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave
Top: Nadya by Mutresse [FaMESHed]
Shorts: Guzia by Mutresse [FaMESHed]
Jewelry: Bali Gypsy by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Glasses: Cateye by Gos
Pose by Lalochezia [Fit For A Princess]

Photo taken at Tangle Island Tropical Paradise. Contact Vernice Burks or Mariah Urriah to make a reservation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment