Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you!

Are you happy today? You should be! There are so so so many reasons to be happy in our lives, even if it's just teeny tiny things that maybe we wouldn't think about. Like today, I'm happy because I adore light creamy colors and I was able to put together an outfit using them. Most people would say that they're boring colors, but I love them!

Style - Clap along if you know what happiness is to you!


Ingenue will be at The Chapter Four with the Emma blouse. It's a cropped top [as is the style these days!] that shows off some skin, but is still pretty modest! It's got a great little polka dotted bib collar, and there are buttons down the back. I wanted to keep my look simple, so I paired it with one of the new Howell skirts from Coldlogic's last release, and the Lily flats, also from Ingenue. [They are add-ons for the Slink flat feet.]

I hope all of you are finding reasons to be happy today!!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Mia by Wasabi Pills
Mesh lids, hands & feet by Slink
Top: Emma by Ingenue [The Chapter Four]
Skirt: Howell by coldLogic
Shoes: Lily by Ingenue
Pose: Playful by Sari-Sari

Duxbury House by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]
Bramley Porch Swing by What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment