Wednesday, May 28, 2014

With My Toes In The Sand

The end of May is always like a promise of summer to me. School lets out, everything winds down. It's the perfect time to go to the beach and dig your toes in the sand.

Style - With My Toes In The Sand


And digging your toes in the sand is made much cuter with the new Basic Toe Rings by Cae! The toe rings have 5 styles that can be changed with a HUD. I'm wearing the plain band and the star ones on my toes. And since they are copy, you can add rings to every toe if that's your desire! These are pre-fit to the Gos bare feet, but since they aren't rigged, I was able to move them and resize them to fit my Slink feet perfectly. I believe I used the -2% twice to resize the rings smaller to fit my toes.

Do you like my pedicure? Hello Dave released some new nail polish palettes and I couldn't resist the Flutter By polishes! There are 35 different variations on the palette, so you'll have a ton of fun playing around with putting cute little wings on your toe nails. These polishes are only for use with the Slink feet.

Have a wonderful day!

In This Post:

Skin Applier: Vanilla by Pink Fuel
Mesh Feet by Slink
Jewelry: Basic Toe Rings by Cae
Nail Polish: Flutter By by Hello Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment