Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Want You For A Million Days

So it's been a lazy week for me. *laughs* I took these pictures a couple of days ago because I adore everything I'm wearing, but I just haven't had my blogger brain switch turned on. We'll keep this short today! There have been new releases from Coldlogic, L.Warwick, and Truth in the past week, all perfect for summer. The Liaison Collabortive started their new round this weekend with its Bali theme, and you'll find a lot of cute summery things out there, too.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Style - I want you for a million days-1

Style - I want you for a million days-2



In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Honey by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Top: Demott by coldLogic
Shorts: Sumner by coldLogic
Shoes: Severity Treaded Platform Wedges by L.Warwick
Poses: Beach Illustrated by NanTra [Poser Pavilion]

No comments:

Post a Comment