Wednesday, June 4, 2014

In The Special Garden

So have you guys been having as much fun with stuff from The Arcade as I have?? My list is almost complete! Pretty good for it only being 5 days in to a month long event, don't you think? But let's not forget that our regular events are going on too, like FaMESHed and Fit For A Princess!

Style - In The Special Garden


Zenith stole my heart at FaMESHed this month with the Hippie Dress and the Hippie Leather hair accessory! The dress is just totally my style and I wish that more people in SL made more cute, boho type clothes. And who can resist hair things? Not me!

My pose today comes from the Cambridge pack by Lalochezia out at Fit For A Princess this month. I was happy that there were some nice, subtle, cute single poses because lately at events, I find that there are more couple poses and while that's lovely, it's harder for me to blog since my other half is often not online when I am doing my blog pics. More single poses, please! :)

And okay, can we talk about the Fairies from !Ohmai and the Gnomes from Mutresse for a minute? When I saw the ads for these for The Arcade, I KNEW I would need them just for this little garden we have in the backyard. You can wear the companion fairies, but if you rez them out, you can just have them all over!! They're small, but mod to be bigger quite well. And the little gnomes resize, too! Squee!

Have a wonderful, magical day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Elyse by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: Hippie in Snow by Zenith [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Clarissa in Pink by Pure Poison [The Arcade]
Hair Band: Hippie Leather by Zenith [FaMESHed]
Pose: Cambridge by Lalochezia [Fit For A Princess]

Summer Fairy Scavenger Hunt by !Ohmai [The Arcade]
Garden Gnomes by Mutresse [The Arcade]

No comments:

Post a Comment