Friday, August 22, 2014

A Little Wanderlust

So much going on lately, so let's jump right on in!

Style - A Little Wanderlust-1


I have been SO into the new dresses that Coldlogic released this week! The McKay might be my favorite of the new releases because it's just so loose and pretty! I love that the print on the dress kind of reminds me of watercolored pictures, too.

The Liaison Collaborative opened up last week and how cute is my pose from Le Poppycock? This one I'm doing is called Wanderlust and comes with the balloons. It's part of the Chasing Dreams gacha at TLC.

Fri.day just released the new Zoe heels and I'm loving the chunky heel look that seems to be trending for fall!

Style - A Little Wanderlust-2


Hurry on to Fri.day if you want to get the Zoe heels because they're 50% off for 48 hours! Woo! These are for the Slink high feet. Btw, did you know there's a free ankle lock at Slink now? Comes in SUPER freakin' handy when you're wearing the high and medium feet because those tend to "break" the ankle in a lot of poses and it looks bad.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Nissa by Truth
Mesh hands and feet by Slink
Dress: McKay by coldLogic
Shoes: Zoe by fri.day
Pose: Chasing Dreams - Wanderlust by Le Poppycock [The Liaison Collaborative]
Photo taken at my sister's place because I was running away from pizza stealing Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment