Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sometimes My Tries Are Outside The Lines

So I'm a little bit late for my Saturday blog. I do NOT want to skip a day in my little personal challenge. But I have a good reason today! I got a new computer! It's lovely and quiet and allows me to run all over the place with my family and hit up events and I was so excited to blog tonight! Okay, so maybe my skills haven't suddenly gotten better with the new computer, but I got to use shadows without my computer almost blowing up on me, so progress, I say!

Style - Sometimes My Tries Are Outside The Lines


Exposeur is out at FaMESHed this month with The Elevator pose room set! I don't know why more people don't do photo sets like this. As much as I love poses anyway, sometimes finding a new place to take picture can be tough. This one has several poses for women, men, and couples. And it was the perfect set to show off my new Moccasin Boots by Reign and my Hipster Bag by Remarkable Oblivion, both also found at FaMESHed this month.

I hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Luella by Truth
Mesh hands by Slink
Top: Open Collar Blouse by Tres Blah [Uber]
Skirt: Denim Mini by Tres Blah [Uber]
Boots: Moccasin by Reign [FaMESHed]
Bag: Hipster Bag by Remarkable Oblivion [FaMESHed]
Glasses: Minimalist by BOOM
The Elevator Pose Set by Exposeur [FaMESHed]

No comments:

Post a Comment