Sunday, August 3, 2014

Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce!

If you read my personal SL blog, you know my family is super important to me. But I don't often have them in this blog because usually when I do my pics, no one is around. But today I grabbed my Abby to put her in front of the camera after we hit up the Woodland Treasures gacha event! Woodland tends to be more for the kids, but adults can definitely find cute items there, too.

Style - Though she be but little, she is fierce-1


We like Alouette a lot for home decor, and Abby just loved the Height Charts that were at the event! She put out the Kitten one, stood in front of it, and said, "Momma, I'm short for my age." I told her that's okay, because so am I. There are 8 different height charts in the gacha.

You know who else is in Woodland Treasures this month? Abby!

Style - Though she be but little, she is fierce-2


She never asks me to blog her items, but what's a mom for, right? Sassafras Kids has some super cute Kids Sneakers for the gacha - 12 common and 2 rare. She is wearing the Lilac ones for this post. Don't worry, boys, there are some that aren't with bows, too! These have a resize script, so adults can wear them as well!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

In This Post:

Toddleedoo Mesh Body by Cute Bytes
Skin: SiSi III by Mother Goose's
Hair: Leighann by Elikatira [Rez Day Sale going on now!]
Outfit: Baylee by Baby Pie
Shoes: Kids Sneakers by Sassafras Kids [Woodland Treasures]
Necklace: Princess Monogram by Tea.S [Woodland Treasures]
Kitten Height Chart by Alouette [Woodland Treasures]

No comments:

Post a Comment