Saturday, August 23, 2014

Today I Choose Joy

The best part about weekends is that all you need is a comfy shirt and a great pair of jeans to take you from place to place! [And a good cup of coffee, of course!]

Style - Today I Choose Joy


I am incredibly picky about jeans in SL. It's not uncommon to see me in the same dang jeans for ages. Luckily, I have awesome friends who introduce me to new places and people, and that's how I ended up trying out the Runway jeans from CARGO. I love these jeans! They fit just right and have the cutest booty! C'mon, ladies. You know that's what we look for in a pair of jeans! These come with a HUD that give you some variations in color, and you can change the cuff a couple of ways. The only thing that would make these more perfect for me is if the cuff had a long bootcut.

For a birthday gift, my awesome husband bought me the Slink Physique body! The alpha HUD recently got an upgrade, so if you already have the body, be sure to go get the update. I have mostly just used the hands and feet for a while now and didn't think I really needed the body. But I like to stay current when I can, so now I get to be like my girls and wear a mesh body. The one thing I like is that it's still ME, but just more smoothed out. I don't have any desire to be bigger, or have a bigger chest or butt, which is why I've stayed away from much more than the hands and feet so far. As you can see, my regular clothes fit pretty well over the body, and I was able to alpha out what I needed. The alpha parts are MUCH improved with the update, but there are still some parts I'd like to see added, like side boob and shoulder blades.

Have an awesome Saturday!!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel [There is a Physique applier!]
Hair: Rachel by Wasabi Pills
Physique Body, hands, and feet by Slink
Top: Joy T-Shirt by Emery
Jeans: Runway by CARGO
Shoes: Brienne Flats by fri.day
Purse: Sledge Leather Handbag by Zenith
Coffee Cup from the Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart by What Next
Pose: Bag Lady II by aDORKable Poses [Marketplace Only]

No comments:

Post a Comment