Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Give A Girl The Right Shoes And She Can Conquer The World

Do you ever go to take a picture and you find the right pose and the right angle and then you realize "Oh my god, this looks like I have no clothes on!" Yeah, that's me today. I'm not naked! Just focus on my fab new shoes!

Style - Give A Girl The Right Shoes And She Can Conquer The World



The Gathering is a cool gacha event happening this month, and Fri.day is participating! I love the Xela heels for the event. They have a super high, thick heel, wrap all the way up to your ankles, and the back has a big bow. There are options for the Slink and Belleza feet. The shoes come in 5 colors and are only $50L a play. That is a heck of a deal!

Please remember that there is a script limit of 50MB enforced at The Gathering, so take off your radars and scripted jewelry and all of that. I know you guys know how to be cool at events to keep them as lag free as possible, but sometimes we do forget something here and there. I usually forget to take my wedding ring off and it's sooo scripty!

The Gathering is going on from now until October 15th, so go get your gacha on!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Physique body, hands, feet by Slink
Nail polish: Hellraiser by Stellar [My Slink Obsession]
Shoes: Xela by fri.day [The Gathering - Red flags area]
Pose: Floored by aDORKable Poses [Marketplace Only]

No comments:

Post a Comment