Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Never Know

So here's the thing about me. I never know what actually goes together. Weird confession from a fashion blogger, right? Part of the reason I'm so slow with blogging most of the time is because I have NO clue how to really dress myself and pretty much everything I put together is a big accident. I have lots of pieces that I love, but putting them together is hard for me! I know that today, I really like my outfit. Does it all really go together? Not a clue. But I'm happy!

Style - I Never Know


FaMESHed opened last week and how cute is the Miss Muffet outfit from Cracked Mirror?? The cardigan and shirt are actually two pieces, so you can put another shirt underneath and wear the cardigan with something else. The fluffy pleated skirt is just all kinds of cute. And as you can see, it all fits over the Slink Physique body pretty darn well. There are fitted mesh versions of the clothes in addition to the standard sizes, if you're into that kind of thing.

Have you been out to Uber yet? It's a hot one! I'm wearing the Validation shoes from L.Warwick that you can find out there, and although you can't really tell in the picture, they have a great wedge heel. Truth is also at Uber with the Vixen hair and if it were summer and I were still blonde, you'd confuse me with Marilyn Monroe. [Well...maybe.] The Vixen hair also comes with a mask for when you want be in costume.

Have a great day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Vixen by Truth [Uber]
Physique body, hands, feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Doing Lines by Hello Dave
Outfit: Miss Muffet by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Validation by L.Warwick [Uber]
Pose: Ivy by Kirin

No comments:

Post a Comment